Welcome to Central Point Elementary’s
Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
Who We Are:
The PTO at Central Point Elementary is a parent teacher organization run by parent volunteers in tandem with school administration and partner teachers. It is our mission to support and enrich the scholastic experience for CPE students.
We host/sponsor several community events each year designed to involve parents and their children in social and learning functions to foster a community spirit that will impact our school in a lasting and meaningful way.
One of the best ways to find out more about PTO and volunteering is to join our monthly meeting. Meetings are held on the first Thursday of the month (except for September). No sign-ups necessary and currently we meet on Zoom so you can join right from home!
Meeting Dates for 2020-2021
6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
October 1, 2020
November 5, 2020
December 3, 2020
January 7, 2021
February 4, 2021
March 4, 2021
April 1, 2021
May 6, 2021
June 3, 2021
To join a meeting:
1 Go to zoom.com.
2 Join a meeting.
3 Enter in meeting ID: 832 7985 7191
We look forward to meeting you!
What We Do:
All the money we raise goes back to directly impact our students. Even with COVID restrictions, the PTO is still looking at ways to engage our community and make a difference at our school.
Stay Up to Date:
Follow us on Facebook:
CPE Parent Teacher Organization- PTO
Questions? Ideas? Contact Us:
How You Can Help:
Outside of participating in fundraisers throughout the year. There are ways to contribute all year long. Here are a few ways to participate in programs that you already use:
How to Sign Up:
- Visit smile.Amazon.com.
- Sign into your Amazon.com login.
- Search and Choose “Central Point Elementary Parent Teacher Organization” as your charity.
That Easy! Every time you shop with Amazon a portion of your eligible purchase will be donated to our school.
No more clipping BoxTops and saving in a plastic bag on your fridge! BoxTops has gone digital and made it easier to earn funds for our school.
How to Sign Up:
- Go to boxtops4education.com or download the BoxTops App on your phone.
- Click Join Free
- Find Your School: Central Point Elementary
- Create your Login.
- Scan your grocery receipts and the BoxTops app will automatically look for any participating products and send those funds directly to our school.
- Login to your BottleDrop account.
- Choose Donate from Your Balance.
- Search and Choose “Central Point Elementary Parent Teacher Organization” as your non-profit.